We may collect and process the following information about you:
1. information you provide by filling in forms on our website (www.bruhnsauction.com); and information given in hard copy form or by any other means providing: your name; date of birth; address; interests; marketing preferences; when appropriate your credit information; and any other personal information relevant to the services we provide. This information may be provided when you are registering interest, transacting with us, subscribing to our services or for newsletters or requesting information; correspondence or other contacts you may have with us; details of transactions you carry out through our website, and any communications by telephone, in person or by any other means relating to those transactions. This may include recording certain telephone conversations, for example relating to live bidding; details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, web logs or other communication data and the resources you access. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The information you provide to us will be used for processing transactions but may also be used for internal data processing, such as compiling statistical information about your interests and the use of www.bruhnsauction.com. As a service to you, we may also use this information to customize the content we offer on www.bruhnsauction.com.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This site is intended for users over the age of 18. Certain antique, art and other items may include nudes may not be appropriate for audiences under 18.
California Business & Professions Code sections 22575-22579: Online privacy protection act.